No. of treatments
every 4-6 months
up to a week
Fine lines/Wrinkles Reduced
£200 per area
Book Free Consultation
Why consider Anti-wrinkle Injections?
If you have fine lines and wrinkles and want a younger more youthful appearance this treatment will give you quick instant results with minimal downtime.
Anti-wrinkles injections will help to treat the following:
- Crows feet
- Forehead lines
- Laughter lines
- Nose to mouth lines
- Neck lines
- Your complexion will look smoother and younger.
- Results will start to show within a few days but a full 2 weeks to see end results.
- Real results without going through surgical procedure.
- We know that your appearance has a huge impact on your everyday life and we want you to feel confident.
Why choose us?
- All treatments are carried out by trained and experienced Doctors.
- A quick and effective procedure providing you with the most natural results.
- Treatment takes place in a safe, sterilised clinic setting.
- Most of our clients are referred to by Friends and Family.
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
1 Area £200
2 Areas £280
3rd Area £337
- Our Doctors use Anti-Wrinkle Injection which is a by-product that comes from the protein Clostridium
- Botulinum. Anti-Wrinkle Injection When injected relax the muscles. This minimises muscle activity by blocking the signals to your nerves to the injected muscles. As the muscles relax fine lines and wrinkles become less noticeable. This is a completely non-invasive lunch time treatments that give you fantastic instant results without the need for surgery.
- The results of Anti-Wrinkle Injection last 3-4 months.
- The treatment is only carried out by doctors and surgeons trained in the field of facial aesthetics.
- Men and Women aged 20 upwards are suitable for the treatment.
- Anyone who desires a more youthful and firmer looking skin.
- Anyone feeling conscious of their fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anyone who wants to prevent further lines and wrinkles.
You will not be suitable for the treatment in the following cases:
- You have an infection in the area you’d like to be treated with Anit-Wrinkle injections
- You’re allergic to Anit-Wrinkle injections
- You have an extreme musculoskeletal condition such as Eaton Lambert Syndrome or
- Myasthenia Gravis
- You’re currently pregnant or breast feeding
- You are under the age of 18
- You have a blood clotting condition such as Haemophilia
- You are taking anticoagulant or anti-inflammatory medicines such as Asprin, Warfarin or Heparin
- You are taking herbal medicine containing St John’s Wort, Gingiko Bilboa or Vitamin E
- You have chronic problems with your breathing
- You have had a stroke or Bell’s palsy in the past.
- First a full and thorough consultation is performed by the Doctor to ensure there are no contra-indication and treatment outcome and expectations are discussed.
- The skin is cleaned and sterilised to prepare for the injections.
- Small injections are given into the muscles of the face. The size of the needle used is tiny so minimal discomfort to the client. Several injections will be given at various treatment sites.
- An ointment and sun protection gel will be applied to protect the skin.
You will be given a full after care advice sheet.
- There should be no discomfort during the procedure as Anaesthetic will be used to numb the area.
- There is no downtime associated with this treatment. You can continue with normal activities.
- A single Anti-Wrinkle Injections session will give you visible results.
- Provided you wait a minimum of 3 months between treatments you can be retreated without any harm.
- The more Anti-Wrinkle Injections you have the longer the treatment results last.
- The full effect of the Anti-Wrinkle Injections can be seen in 2 weeks.
- You will see a significant improvement in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Side effects with Anti-Wrinkle Injections are rare. You may experience mild pain and tenderness in the treated areas which subsides within a couple of days.
- You will be given an aftercare advice sheet to follow. You will need to avoid hot shower on the day of the treatment, avoid sauna/steam room and exercise for 48 hours after the treatment.
What Our Clients Say
12 Holmstall Parade,
36 Devonshire Road,
Maida Vale Clinic
4 Sutherland Avenue,