- Proven Medical Treatment
- Promotes Natural Healing
- Great for Acne Scarring
- New Collagen & Skin Tissue
- Smoother Firmer Toned Skin
No. of treatments
6 – 10
Smoother Firmer Skin
£149 per session
About The Treatment
Why Consider Microneedling?
- Do you want to correct Acne scarring, open pores, fine lines & wrinkles and other skin perfections? Let us recommend you the Amazing Microneedling procedure which works inside the skin to correct skin concerns. This corrective treatment is suitable for all skin types and anyone wanting to rejuvenate the skin.
- We use a medical device to puncture the skin and cause minor injuries, which in turn forces the skin to start the healing process and produce collagen. This is the secret ingredient for strong, clear youthful skin. The Microneedling procedure has been practiced for more than 20 years and has Amazing benefits on the skin.
Results from Microneedling
- With a course of treatments your Scars will be reduced significantly, fine lines and wrinkles reduced and imperfections corrected leaving you with clearer and youthful skin. Your skin will be transformed and you will feel more confident in your own skin.
How our Treatment Works?
- First a numbing cream is applied to the skin to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. A Microneedling device is used with depth of needles decided against your skin type and your skin concern. Microchannels are created in the skin to create minor injuries and allow growth factors to be pushed deeper in the skin to promote further healing.
|Price||Special offer||£149 per session||£350 3 sessions|
First a numbing cream is applied to the skin to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. A Microneedling device is used with depth of needles decided against your skin type and your skin concern. Microchannels are created in the skin to create minor injuries and allow growth factors to be pushed deeper in the skin to promote further healing.
Anyone who wants to rejuvenate the skin and combat ageing is suitable for this treatment and anyone suffering from acne scarring and open pores will see great results. The treatment is suitable for all skin types including Black skin. However, the treatment is not recommended for anyone suffering from active Acne and anyone with very sensitive skin like rosacea.
We recommend 4-6 sessions every 4 weeks to complete your course. Every skin condition differs and your Aesthetician will create a bespoke treatment plan for you at your consultation.
You will feel slightly uncomfortable however a numbing cream will be applied to your skin before the procedure to make the treatment as comfortable as possible.
The Microneedling procedure takes 45 minutes with a calming Mask applied at the end of the treatment.
You will have redness after the treatment which will fade within hours. You may start peeling 3-5 after the treatment, the severity of the peeling really depends on the strength of the procedure. Any peeling or dryness will be gone after a week. The majority of clients are happy to continue with work and normal activities as the downtime is minimal.
You Skin Aesthetician will recommend special skin products for you to use during your treatment sessions and after to ensure that you receive optimal results after the treatment.