Why choose us?
- At London Laser Clinic we specialise in non-surgical Laser Hair Removal and Skin treatments. All our treatments are administered with the highest level of professionalism by our fully trained and registered practitioners.
- We offer state of the art technology and partner ourselves with some of the most renowned manufacturers in the industry. We utilise the latest Laser & Light Systems to ensure that you are receiving the best possible treatment for your hair and skin type. We also have the most versatile and effective Hair Removal System available for coarse hair.
- We are Results-driven and only provide treatments that work. We ensure that we give you enough time for your treatments and are sure to fully explain each procedure to you. We guarantee that your expectations are realistic and we make sure you are aware of any risk factors, downtime and costs of treatment.
- We can put you in touch with clients who have had previous treatments with us, so any questions you may have can be answered by someone who has already experienced what we have to offer. Most of our clients are recommended by word of mouth.
- All our treatments are provided in an exclusive, relaxing, private and professional environment. Our treatment rooms are modern, and provide quality fittings and equipment to ensure you receive optimal results from your procedures.
- Our pricing policy is very fair and we ensure that all our prices are affordable making our treatments available to everyone.
- When considering non-surgical treatments you can feel confident choosing London Laser Clinic. Come in for a test patch and free consultation, alternatively call and book an appointment.
Providing You With Safe Treatments Is Our Priority.
- London Laser Clinic is a private facility providing laser treatments for the purposes of Laser Hair Removal and non-surgical skin treatments. We are dedicated to providing the highest possible level of care to clients. As such the clinic is committed to achieving and maintaining full compliance with the requirements of the Care Standards Act 2000, the Private and Voluntary Health Care Regulations 2001, the National Minimum Standards and we adhere to all Local Council Rules and Regulations.
- Unfortunately with the recent deregulation of the Care Quality Commission there’s no real restriction on who can buy a Laser/IPL machine or who can perform the treatment. There are many beauty clinics that offer cheap Laser treatments using Low cost technology with inexperienced staff. When things go wrong the results can be disastrous. This is why it is important that your treatment is carried out by someone with the correct skills and experience.
- We have carried out over 10,000 laser hair removal procedures since opening and have a wealth of experience treating different skin types.
- We use the safest, most advance Laser & IPL technology to ensure you receive results safely. We will assess your skin type before we decide on the safest equipment to use on your skin type.
- We can put you in touch with other clients who have had treatments at our Clinics so any questions you have can be answered by someone who has already experienced what we have to offer.
- We will answer all your questions at the consultation and talk you through any potential the risks of any treatments you are interested in so you can make an informed decision.
- We have a doctor and qualified nurse on hand in case any problems occur.
- We have an appointed Laser Protection Advisor, Dr Andrew Berry, who writes up all of our Laser safety protocols so we can ensure the safe use of Lasers. Our Local Rules contain the general guidance and instructions which are necessary to comply with the Legislation, Regulations, Standards and Guidance for the safe use of lasers and/or IPL systems.
- All staff members involved with the use of Lasers at London Laser Clinic are aware of the potential hazards and understand the safety precautions that need to be taken. Our Rules ensure that the risks to patients is minimised as much as possible.
- All of our electrical equipment and power sockets are PAT tested yearly with all of our reports readily available.
- All of our equipment is fully serviced on a quarterly basis. Before the start of the day our machines are tested before use to ensure they pass the standard electrical safety precautions checklist. Any equipment that does not pass the checklist will not be used – we have fully serviced substitute machines which avoid disruption of treatments.
- We also have the advantage of having a Laser engineer on hand to deal with any issues which may arise.
- A Fire Risk Assessment has been carried out in all our buildings to ensure the safety of all our clients.
- We know that with any treatments being carried out there is a risk of transmission of infection when using equipment and products on different clients. We follow a strict sterilisation, disinfection and cleaning protocol to avoid this from happening.
- We use disposable items wherever possible to prevent cross-contamination.
- The washing of hands, changing of gloves and couch covers and disinfecting of equipment used is carried out before any client is brought into one of our treatment rooms.
LLC Goes Green
What Does Being Eco-Friendly Involve?
- Causing minimal or no damage to the enviroment.
- Using less non-biodegradeable objects.
- Actively trying to reduce amount of pollution caused by us, using energy saving light bulbs and not leaving machines on unnecessarily.
- Actively trying to aid the enviroment.
- Donating money and resources to charities that preserve wildlife, forests or plant trees.
We have taken small steps to ensure we are Going Green. We believe that every single contribution in recycling of used and waste products can help in saving natural resources.
- We use Recycled paper – this includes recycled toilet paper, tissue paper, couch rolls and even A4 printing paper. We have also started to use recycled ink.
- A shredder is used for paper products which are then recycled.
- Old product boxes are recycled.
- We have soap dispensers througout the clinic to avoid waste packaging.
- We use Energy saving Lighting, which is both efficient and effective.
- We ensure that any equipment not being used for several hours is turned off, including computers.
- We ensure that all taps are turned off tightly so there’s no dripping water wastage.