FACIAL DERMAL FILLERS
Natural Instant Face Lift with no down time. Give yourself a smoother, fresher and youthful appearance.
No. of treatments
every 1-2 years
up to a week
Instant Plumped Skin
1 ml £249
About The Treatment
Why consider having Derma Fillers?
- If you have Fine Lines & Wrinkles and are wanting a younger more youthful appearance, this treatment will give you quick instant results with minimal downtime.
- A more youthful and more rested look with no anaesthesia and no need to go under the knife.
Dermal Fillers will help to treat the following:
- Plumping up areas of the face that have lost fat pads
- Forehead lines
- Laughter lines
- Nose to mouth lines
- Neck lines
- Immediate Real Results.
- Your complexion will look smoother and younger.
- Plumping and smoothing effect without going under the knife.
- We know that your appearance has a huge impact on your everyday life and we want you to feel confident.
- This is a Free Consultation with our Doctor to determine your suitability for the treatment.
- A customised treatment plan is important for achieving the best results.
- We will explain the exact treatment protocol, the number of sessions and cost and the Doctor will determine which Filler is right for you and how much you need for a natural youthful result.
Why choose us?
- All treatments are carried out by trained and experienced Doctors.
- A quick and effective procedure providing you with the most natural results.
- Treatment takes place in a safe, sterilised Clinic setting.
- Most of our clients are referred to by Friends and Family.
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
3 Easy Steps to your Dermal Filler Treatment
|Price||1 ml £249|
- Dermal Fillers restore lost skin volume to regain a youthful curve to the cheeks, making them higher and firmer.
- As we age we lose collagen, elastin and hylauronic acid. The dermal fillers we use contain natural ingredients which are injected to restore lost volume and hydration.
- Different Dermal fillers are available to treat various depths and types of wrinkles.
- The Doctor will inject the correct filler to the affected areas with a syringe. The filler adds volume to the treated area and you will see the results immediately.
- You will immediately see a positive result happening on the skin.
- The treatment is only carried out by doctors and surgeons trained in the field of facial aesthetics.
- Men and Women aged 20 upwards are suitable for the treatment.
- Anyone who desires a more youthful and firmer looking skin.
- Anyone feeling conscious of their fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anyone who wants to prevent further lines and wrinkles.
- You will not be suitable for the treatment in the following cases:
- You will not be suitable for the treatment if you are pregnant or lactating.
- You may be contraindicated if you have any allergies, immune diseases and infections.
- First a full and thorough consultation is performed by the Doctor to ensure there are no contra-indication and treatment outcome and expectations are discussed.
- The skin is cleaned and sterilised to prepare for the injections.
- Small injections are given into the muscles of the face. The size of the needle used is tiny so minimal discomfort to the client. Several injections will be given at various treatment sites.
- An ointment and sun protection gel will be applied to protect the skin.
You will be given a full aftercare advice sheet.
- There should be no discomfort during the procedure as Anaesthetic will be used to numb the area.
- You may feel a tiny scratch or stinging as the needle goes in.
- There is no downtime associated with this treatment. You can continue with normal activities.
- A single session of Dermal Fillers will give you results.
- Different types of fillers will last different treatment time but most will last on an average of 12 months.
- Subtly reshapes the cheeks to make them high and firm.
- Restores facial volume.
- Recreates more youthful facial proportions.
- Smooths the Jawline
- Accentuates the curve of cheekbones
- Replenishes moisture so skin regains natural elasticity and tone
- Gives a gentle lifting effect without surgery.
- The procedure is extremely safe. Our doctors use the highest grade of fillers to give you the best results with minimal side effects.
- There may be temporary redness, bruising, swelling and tenderness in the injected areas which will completely subside within 24 hours.
- You will be given an aftercare advice sheet to follow. You will need to avoid hot shower on the day of the treatment, avoid sauna/steam room and exercise for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Immediately after the treatment, there may be redness, bruising, swelling, tenderness and or itching. This is temporary and will subside within a few hours.
- Avoid exercise and drinking alcohol on the day as it may result in additional bruising.
- Avoid sauna, steam room and sun exposure till the area is completely healed.
You can massage the area to help the product soften into the skin.