- Unique natural Herbal Peeling system
- Treats Hyper-pigmentation
- Treats Uneven Skin tone
- Suitable for all skin types incl. Black skin
- New Skin in 5 Days
30 minutes time
No. of treatments
Dead skin cells are removed
£65.00 per peel
About The Treatment
Why Consider Herbal Peel?
- Do you have uneven skin tone or hyper-pigmentation that is caused by hormonal changes, sun damage or acne scarring?
- The Herbal peel is an impressive treatment method for the treatment of hyper-pigmentation and evening the skin tone.
- It is a medically developed skin regeneration peel. It contains only pure natural plant ingredients, which have been proven safe and successful for non-surgical procedures.
- The dead layers of the skin are removed and the skin is regenerated.
- Pigment is whisked away, melanin pigment in the skin is inhibited and cell renewal returned.
- The complexion appears considerably improved fresh, even toned and radiant.
Results from Uneven Herbal Peel
- Results can be seen in just 5 days.
- Dead skin cells are removed.
- The treatment evens out the skin’s pigment whilst improving the skin’s complexion.
- Revitalises the skin and improves skin texture.
How our Peel works?
- The herbal peel preparation is a compound of natural herbs. The treatment increases blood circulation and causes the upper layers of the skin to peel.
- The herbal peel contains a mixture of freshwater sponges and Laminaria. These are rich in vital nutrients, trace elements, mineral salts, proteins and vitamins. They work to dissolve dead skin cells and slowly remove pigmentation to even the skin tone.
Why choose us?
- Our unique Herbal peeling system contains only natural ingredients that will not damage the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types including Black skin.
- The treatments are performed by qualified and advanced trained Aesthetic practitioners.
- Most of our clients are referred to by Friends & Family
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
3 Easy Steps for Uneven Herbal Peel
This is a Free Consultation with our Aesthetic Practitioner to determine your suitability for the treatment. The therapist will discuss your treatment goals as well as the further steps of the treatment.
The Herbal Peel treatment is performed by a trained and qualified Aesthetic Practitioner.
Pigmentation Post Treatment Advice
After your Herbal Peel you need to follow the post treatment advice. You will need to use your aftercare kit to ensure correct healing. Your skin will be completely healed within 5-7 days.
Before & Afters
Approx time for treatment: 30 mins
Treatment recommendation: 4-6 peels every 2-4 weeks for best results.
Result: Dead skin cells are removed & results can be seen in just 5 days.
Buy 6 sessions and get your homecare products FREE.
- The herbal peel preparation is a compound of natural herbs. A special mixture of herbs is prepared just before treatment.
- Herbal peel contains a mixture of freshwater sponges and Laminaria. These are rich in vital nutrients, trace elements, mineral salts, proteins and vitamins.
- The herbs are manually massaged into the skin for a specific time suited to your skin type.
- The herbs remain in the skin for couple of days until the skin starts exxfolliating and regenerating.
- This increases blood circulation and dissolves the upper layers of the skin and slowing down melanin activity in the skin.
- After a number of treatments, pigmentation is removed and skin tone is more even.
This treatment is suitable for both Men & Women who suffer from uneven skin and hyper-pigmentation
- Anyone who has active Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea is not suitable for treatment.
- Anyone who has very thin sensitive skin
- If you have had any recent cosmetic treatments you will need to wait before you can have the treatment.
- We do not treat anyone who is Pregnant/Breastfeeding or who has had Cancer.
- Healing disorders such as those caused by Diabetes Mellitus and lupus
- History of Keloid scarring
- Recent use of Roacutane
- Immune, lymphatic system disorders
- Prior to the treatment, you must first undergo a consultation where details about your medical history are obtained in order to confirm suitability.
- The Therapist will discuss your treatment goals as well as the further steps of the treatment.
- The Therapist will discuss your treatment procedure, how the treatment will feel, number of treatments, end results and aftercare
- The treatment begins with a steam and thorough cleansing of the skin with deep cleansing milk with Banana and Papaya. The banana contains Vitamin B and moisturises skin and Papaya deep cleanses and purifies the skin refining the texture.
- The skin is further prepped to disinfect the treatment area before the procedure.
- The Herbal Peel compound is freshly mixed and applied to the skin using a special massage. The peel is activated for 20 minutes.
- The herbs are pushed and absorbed into the skin and the skin is purified.
- A Calming mask is applied to the skin.
- The mask is removed and specific de-pigmenting products are applied to the skin.
- The treatment is finished off by applying Blemish balm to protect the skin.
A typical treatment session is approximately 60 minutes.
- Treatment is mildly uncomfortable.
- You will feel a prickly sensation when the herbs are massaged into the skin and deep warmth.
- You will feel the prickly herbs in your skin for a few days after the treatment.
We recommend having 4-6 treatments every 2-4 weeks to get the best results.
- This is a herbal treatment which is relatively safe. No side effects have been reported in over 45 years of usage.
- We recommend you do not wash the treated area for up to 5 days and only use the specific cleansing lotion in your aftercare kit. This will ensure that you get the maximum benefit from the peel.
- 3 days into the treatment the skin will begin to peel, this will be visible.
- The skin may appear red and flushed for up to a week.
- The skin will appear flushed and you will feel a sensation similar to mild sunburn.
- Your therapist will draw up a treatment plan and correct products to use over the next 5 days.
- It is vital that you use the products to enhance the peeling process.
- Your new skin will appear visibly improved, pigmentation will be reduced and it will have more even tone.
- Please apply sun protection and refrain from sunbathing for at least four weeks after the treatment. Your treating therapist will recommend suitable care for your new skin.
- There are a number of products which you should use after your peel, these will help nourish and protect your skin and further enhance the results from the peel treatment.
- You will be given an aftercare kit to use during your peeling process, which contains 3 products.
- You should only use Blemish balm which is a tinted total sun protection cream to conceal the skin-use instead of makeup, this also helps to soothe and diffuse redness.
- If you have hyper-pigmentation marks from acne you should use the Mela White products to lighten the pigmentation.