- Incredible Results
- Uses your own Blood
- Gives New Collagen
- Tightens & Thickens Skin
- Fresh Bright Eyes
30 minutes time
No. of treatments
couple of days to a week
skin texture improves
£195.00 per session
About The Treatment
Why consider Plasma dark eye circles treatment?
- Dark circles can make you look tired and older than your age.
- This is an exciting New treatment option for both Men and Women suffering with Dark Eye Circles.
- Palette Rich Plasma (PRP) with Medical Dermapen is an excellent choice with significant results.
- PRP uses your own growth factors to stimulate the skin.
- It increases the thickness and vitality of the under eye skin helping to reduce dark shadows.
- 100% naturally safe and without side effects.
- PRP is brilliant for under eye rejuvenation.
Results from Plasma dark eye circles treatment
- Improvement in pigmentation
- Improvement in skin texture
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Fresh younger looking eyes
- Results are seen gradually over 4-8 weeks as the treatment relies on your body’s own natural healing process.
How does Plasma dark eye circles treatment work?
- This treatment uses ingredients that contain growth hormones that are collected from the patients own blood.
- Our Surgeon will use a thin needle to inject your own platelet rich plasma under the eye area. It works by stimulating the collagen in your skin to tighten and increase resulting in an improvement in fine lines, sagging and discolouration under the eyes.
What causes dark circles?
- Genetics – darkness under the eye is present due to the natural pigmentation.
- Skin Quality – if you have thin skin the blood vessels are more visible producing a different colour to your skin.
- Anatomy – can accentuate various areas of hollowing.
- Environmental factors such as excess sun exposure.
- Age related factors, as collagen decreases skin becomes thinner and pigmentation under the eye can become more visible.
Why choose us?
- The procedure is performed by Advanced Doctors and Surgeons.
- Quick and easy low risk procedure.
- 100% safe, natural and no side effect.
- Treatments take place in a safe, sterilised clinic setting.
- Most of our clients are referred to by Friends & Family.
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
3 Easy Steps to Plasma Dark Eye Circles Treatment
£195.00 Per session£450 for 3 sessions.We recommend the purchase of Elastiderm Eye cream
- Platelet rich Plasma (PRP) uses the patient’s own blood which is put in a centrifuge to separate out this growth factor containing component.
- The PRP is injected under the eye area to promote healing, increase blood flow and stimulate collagen for more healthier skin.
- Think about when we get a cut in the skin and how the body heals itself.
- Growth factors and stem cells promote skin healing.
- The result is thicker, brighter and tighter skin.
- The treatment can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with home care eye serums and creams.
- Published medical literature confirms the safety and use of PRP.
- The treatment is suitable for anyone who has dark eye circles and self-conscious about them.
- Clients with abnormal platelet function, clotting disorders and chronic liver disease are not suitable for PRP therapy.
- The doctors will use a 3 stage technique.
- First blood will be extracted from your vein and placed in a special test tube to be centrifuged. Meanwhile Local Anaesthetic cream will be applied to numb the area and avoid any discomfort.
- PRP is injected just beneath the surface of the skin. The concentrated blood with growth factors will work to restore tissue regeneration and elastin in the skin.
- Micro-needling procedure then takes place to activate the PRP. This creates tiny wounds and triggers a healing response.
- The area is cleaned up and after care ointment provided.
- After the procedure, the skin under the eyes will begin to regenerate and repair itself.
- A light numbing cream is applied prior to treatment to make the process more comfortable. Most clients only experience mild discomfort.
- We recommend a course of 3 treatments at 4-6 week intervals.
- Results will be noticed 4 weeks onwards with continued improvement.
- This treatment is relying on your body’s natural healing process.
- Improving collagen, skin quality and blood supply will be a benefit
- The treatment will leave the skin nourished, hydrated and improved in colour.
- Because you are using your own blood with no foreign substances, side effects are minimal.
- The injection process may cause some bruising, swelling and tenderness which should subside in a few days to a week.
- As the platelets are the patient’s own there is no risk of transmissible diseases or allergic reactions. Infection risk is minimised by ensuring sterile technique and equipment.
- Look after the skin and use mild products and cool water only.
- Ensure you wear sun protection at all times to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoid smoking as these depletes growth factor production.
- Stay away from anticoagulant drugs such as Nurofen for 6 weeks after treatment.