30 minutes time
No. of treatments
couple of days to a week
skin texture improves
£250 per session
Book Free Consultation
Why consider Plasma Dark Circles treatment?
- Dark circles can make you look tired and older than your age.
- This is an exciting New treatment option for both Men and Women suffering with Dark Eye Circles, tired eyes, lack of elasticity and dehydration near eye area.
- Plasma Dark circles treatment uses your own growth factors that are injected all around the eye area which kick starts the regeneration process.
- The growth factors used from your blood will stimulate and regenerate the eye area and improve elasticity and quality of skin whilst reducing dark circles.
- It increases the thickness and vitality of the under eye skin helping to reduce dark shadows.
- 100% naturally safe and without side effects.
Results from Plasma Dark Circles treatment
- Improvement in pigmentation
- Improvement in skin texture
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Filling of hollowness of eye region
- Fresh younger looking eyes
- Although you will see some results from your first session the best results are seen gradually over 4-8 weeks as the treatment relies on your body’s own natural healing process.
How does Plasma Dark Circles treatment work?
- This treatment uses ingredients that contain growth hormones that are collected from the patients own blood. Once the blood is collected, this is spun and separated to give growth factors.
- After numbing the eye area the Medical Practitioner will use a thin needle to inject your own growth factor plasma under the eye area. It works by stimulating the collagen in your skin to tighten and increase resulting in an improvement in fine lines, sagging and discolouration under the eyes.
What causes Dark Circles?
- Genetics – darkness under the eye is present due to the natural pigmentation.
- Skin Quality – if you have thin skin the blood vessels are more visible producing a different colour to your skin.
- Anatomy – can accentuate various areas of hollowing.
- Environmental factors such as excess sun exposure.
- Age related factors, as collagen decreases skin becomes thinner and pigmentation under the eye can become more visible.
Why choose us?
- The procedure is performed by Nurses and Doctors only.
- Quick and easy low risk procedure.
- 100% safe, natural and no side effect.
- Treatments take place in a safe, sterilised clinic setting.
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
PRP DARK CIRCLES
- 4 Sessions £880
- This Plasma treatment uses the your own blood which is put in a centrifuge to separate out this growth factor containing component.
- The growth factors are injected under the eye area to promote healing, increase blood flow and stimulate collagen for more healthier skin.
- Think about when we get a cut in the skin and how the body heals itself.
- Growth factors and stem cells promote skin healing.
- The result is thicker, brighter and tighter skin.
- The treatment can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with home care eye serums and creams.
- The treatment is suitable for anyone who has dark eye circles and self-conscious about them.
- Clients with abnormal platelet function, clotting disorders and chronic liver disease are not suitable for the treatment.
- First blood will be extracted from your vein and placed in a special test tube to be centrifuged.
- Growth factors will be injected just beneath the surface of the skin. The concentrated blood with growth factors will work to restore tissue regeneration and elastin in the skin.
- The area is cleaned up and after care ointment provided.
- After the procedure, the skin under the eyes will begin to regenerate and repair itself.
- A light numbing cream is applied prior to treatment to make the process more comfortable. Most clients only experience mild discomfort.
- We recommend a course of 3 treatments at 4-6 week intervals.
- Results will be noticed 4 weeks onwards with continued improvement.
- This treatment is relying on your body’s natural healing process.
- Improving collagen, skin quality and blood supply will be a benefit
- The treatment will leave the skin nourished, hydrated and improved in colour.
- Because you are using your own blood with no foreign substances, side effects are minimal.
- The injection process may cause some bruising, swelling and tenderness which should subside in a few days to a week.
- As the platelets are the patient’s own there is no risk of transmissible diseases or allergic reactions. Infection risk is minimised by ensuring sterile technique and equipment.
- Look after the skin and use mild products and cool water only.
- Ensure you wear sun protection at all times to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoid smoking as these depletes growth factor production.
- Stay away from anticoagulant drugs such as Nurofen for 6 weeks after treatment.
What Our Clients Say
12 Holmstall Parade,
36 Devonshire Road,
Maida Vale Clinic
4 Sutherland Avenue,