60 minutes time
No real downtime
improvement in hair growth
£250 per session
Book Free Consultation
Before And After
Why consider Plasma Hair-Regrowth?
- Are you suffering from hair loss, thinning weak and brittle hair? Would you like a natural option that prevents further hair loss, feeds the scalp with growth factors, thickens hair and improves quality of hairs?
- This is an exciting non-surgical treatment option for Men and Women suffering with hair loss. It’s a great option for anyone wanting to stop hair loss and is after a treatment which is 100% natural with no side effects.We add Biotin to PRP to give an extra boost. Biotin further strengthens the hair and stops hair from falling.
- Plasma Hair Regrowth treatment is highly recommended for those who have had recent hair transplant as the growth factors help heal the wounds and strengthen the graft which in turn leaves you with stronger hair.
- A thin needle is used to inject your own growth factors separated from you blood into the scalp on areas where you are suffering from hair loss. Platelets are a component of your blood just like red and white blood cells. It’s the platelets that provide healing and promote regeneration.
- The growth factors in your blood cells will do their job which in turn will stimulate the hair growth. The end result is significant less hair fall and a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
- This treatment option is an effective and safe choice with natural results.
- Published medical literature confirms the safety of using hair growth plasma to reduce hair fall.
Results from Plasma Hair Re-growth
- You will see the following results. Hair will stop shedding. Existing hair will be thicker and better quality. New baby hairs will start to grow.
- In 6 months most patients will see remarkable improvement in volume and quality of the new hair growth.
- The benefits of hair stimulation and growth will continue one year post treatment.
- Remarkable improvement in volume and quality of hair growth.
How does Plasma Hair Re-growth treatment work?
- This treatment uses ingredients that contain growth hormones that are collected from the patient’s own blood. The growth factors stimulate new hair regrowth. This is an effective and natural procedure that uses your own blood.
Why choose us?
- The procedures are performed by Medically Qualified Practitioners.
- Quick easy low-risk non-surgical procedure that gives results.
- Treatment takes place in a safe, sterilised clinic setting.
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
- Immediate appointments available in Central London.
With my 33rd birthday approaching this month, I decided to treat myself to a spot of TLC with some natural anti-ageing treatments at Expert Centre. Since having my two children I’ve noticed my hair is far thinner and less dense than previously and my skin is looking and feeling a little tired and hollow from the transition in seasons.
Waxing, sugaring, shaving, epilating, threading and tweezing are all very timely, costly and sometimes uncomfortable methods of handling unwanted body hair in the quest for silky smooth clear skin.
It’s estimated that the average woman spends £23,000 in her lifetime on waxing, £6,500 on shaving and £70,295 on beauty and nearly
PRP Hair Regrowth Including biotin
3 sessions £675
6 sessions £1248
3 Sessions of PRP AND 3 Sessions of Biotin Injections £999
All packages are non-refundable. Terms and conditions apply.
- Plasma hair regrowth uses your own growth factors which is used for wound healing and regeneration of the hair follicles.
- The growth factors are injected into the scalp to promote healing, increase blood flow and stimulate hair follicles to grow healthier fuller stronger thicker hair.
- These growth factors can be used for the purpose to stimulate inactive or dormant follicles in a variety of hair loss conditions and to stimulate grafted follicles into the growth phase.
- The treatment can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with a hair transplant procedure.
- Suitable for any Men or Women who suffer with hair loss either through genetic predisposition, hormonal issues, trauma or alopecia.
- Not all patients are suitable for the treatment.
- Caution should be taken in the following situations:
- Heavy smoking
- Alcohol use
- Anti-coagulation therapy
- Chronic diseases
- Metabolic or systemic disorders
- Our Medical practitioner will extract blood from your vein from and place it in a special test tube to be centrifuged.
- The growth factors obtained are then injected into the affected areas of the scalp.
- The area is cleaned up and after care advise provided.
- You will feel slight discomfort when the growth factors are injected, however most clients tolerate this procedure well. There is no downtime associated with this treatment. You can continue with normal activities. You will need to avoid hot shower on the day of the treatment, avoid sauna/steam room and exercise for 48 hours after the treatment. Sun protection will need to be worn for the first 48 hours.
- 4-6 sessions 4 week intervals give boost to hair & scalp. You will be advised more accurately of the number of sessions when you come in for the consultation.
- You will start to see results in about 12 week which will continue for a year. This follows the normal hair growth cycle.
- Most patients will see remarkable improvement in volume and quality of their hair growth.
- At first you may notice your hair is no longer shedding thus looks more dense. Over 3-6 months you may notice new hair growth.
- Hair will continue to thicken over the next 12-15 months.
- The scalp should be kept clean by regularly using clean water to avoid any infection at the injection sites.
- You should not shampoo the hair for the first 2 days.
- Also the use of a home dermaroller daily to stimulate blood supply to the scalp and enhance results. We sell home retail products which you can use as part of your aftercare.
- This treatment is non-invasive and there’s minimal temporary side effects. Doctors have safely been using this technique for years to stimulate wound healing and improve the appearance of skin. You may experience pinpoint bleeding and redness in the area. A tight feeling in the scalp can last up to a day, we recommend taking a painkiller on the day and day after treatment to prevent any mild headache.
What Our Clients Say
12 Holmstall Parade,
36 Devonshire Road,
Maida Vale Clinic
4 Sutherland Avenue,