- FDA Approved
- Non-Surgical Non-Invasive
- Increased lubrication
- Restores sexual gratification
- Youthful vagina
30 minutes time
No. of treatments
restores sexual gratification
£399 per session
About The Treatment
Why consider Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- Every woman can benefit from this procedure.
- Changes in the vagina after childbirth, ageing, weight gain, weight loss can have a huge impact in your confidence.
- If sex has become less enjoyable then this treatment can work wonders.
- This is a non-surgical procedure that treats the skin of the vaginal canal.
- This breakthrough treatment provides an alternative to surgery with minimal downtime and immediate results.
Results from Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Remodels the vaginal tissue making it smaller and tighter .
- Increased lubrication.
- Decreases incontinence.
- Can help restore sexual gratification.
- Improves the appearance of the external genitalia.
- Restore a youthful vagina .
- Strengthens the ligaments around the bladder and urethra.
- This is the gold standard treatment for urinary incontinence.
- Whether this problem persists long term or on an occasional basis it can be extremely embarrassing and can have a huge impact on your confidence.
How does our Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation work?
- The process involves the penetration of controlled laser heat beams into the vaginal skin to stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin.
- The production of new collagen and elastin rejuvenates the skin providing tightness, youthful appearance and extra sensation.
|Price||Special offer||£399 per session||£900 for 3 sessions|
- CO2RE Intima works via pulses of laser energy into the collagen layer of the vaginal mucosa, where concentrated thermal heating leads to collagen and elastin “shrinkage” and secondary regeneration, producing a tightening of the vaginal tissues. The initial shrinkage and secondary regeneration produce improved pressure on the “G-Spot” and increase the stretch of the internal bulbs and crurae of the internal portion of the clitoris. Tightening also occurs along the base of the overlying bladder, with evidence shows that it also improves the pesky problem of minor urinary incontinence.
- The outcome of this procedure is the complete remodeling of the vaginal mucosa, in addition to the re-establishment of robust “younger-seeming” vaginal tissue embedded with thick and long collagen fibres.
Every woman can benefit from this procedure.
Excellent for the following Women:
- Women who have not yet had a child but either feel themselves “wide” inside or have a partner with a smaller-sized penis.
- Women with laxity after childbirth who plan on another child/children and need “temporary” tightening until their final childbirth, after which they may undergo a permanent surgical tightening procedure if the problem persists.
- Women who will undergo a Vaginoplasty (surgical tightening procedure) of the outer (lower) half of the vagina/vaginal floor, but also have noticeable widening in the far inner (upper) vagina (where a surgical pelvic floor tightening procedure traditionally cannot reach), which frequently occurs with a coexisting problem of occasional involuntary loss of urine, and who wish to avoid an in-hospital general anesthesia, which is sometimes risky for upper-vaginal repair.
- Women with mild urinary incontinence.
- Women with only modest vaginal laxity and decent musculature, who wish to avoid a surgical procedure.
- Post-menopausal women with dry, atrophic vaginal tissues.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is safe for most women, including those with other vaginal concerns such as pelvic relaxation, vaginal prolapse, stress urinary incontinence, endometriosis, and pelvic pain.
- It is ideal for women who have recently given birth and are breastfeeding, especially if they want to have more children. It is recommended to wait 3 months after childbirth to have the procedure. Women may use all forms of birth control including an IUD, or have had previous pelvic surgery such as a vaginal repair or hysterectomy. Many women begin laser hair removal treatments during their CO2RE Intima treatments or combine Co2RE Intima with other Feminine Rejuvenation options.
- Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome (VRS)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- The Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
- Vulvar and Vaginal Atrophy (VVA)
- Dryness and Itchiness
To summarise its excellent for the following skin conditions:
- Your suitability for the treatment will be discussed at the consultation with our Doctor. There may be some Medical Contraindication that may make you unsuitable for the treatment.
- Women with a significant pelvic floor vaginal laxity involving significant widening and muscular separation; these women need a surgical repair and will be disappointed with a solely laser procedure.
- Women with significant urinary incontinence and/or prolapse; these women need a surgical repair/“sling” or “tape” procedure.
- Women with very tightened, atrophic vaginas; these women will first need to undergo re-estrogenization and mild mechanical dilation in order to physically accommodate the treatment probe.
The following may not be suitable for the treatment:
- Prior to the treatment, you must first undergo a consultation where details about your medical history are obtained in order to confirm suitability. We will discuss the treatment procedure, aftercare advice and results.
- First a numbing cream is applied to make the treatment as comfortable as possible.
- A probe is inserted into the vaginal canal. A fractionated CO2 laser is fire 4-6cm into the vagina and used to make tiny holes in the mucosa, causing increased collagen production and blood flow.
- The laser makes tiny holes which there is no downtime involved and you will notice positive immediately after the procedure.
- Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second. The treatment itself takes only around 15-20 minutes to complete. However, allow about an hour for treatment as the preparations and discussion with doctor will take some time too.
- Inner vaginal skin has no pain receptors, thus, you don’t feel any pain while treating the vaginal wall. However, a topical numbing cream is applied before treating the vulva to minimise any discomfort during treatment of outer skin.
- Even though one treatment will produce noticeable results we recommend a course of three treatments for the optimal results. Having said that, It all depends on your conditions, age and many other factors. Your doctor will discuss the plan in more detail during the free consultation. Ladies in their early twenties, who want the treatment for prevention rather than cure, might just need one treatment every 2-3 years.
- This is a FDA approved treatment which is completely safe. The side effects such as minor discharge and bleeding are temporary.
- There’s no downtime and you can carry on with your normal activities.
- We do recommend no sex 4 days after the procedure.
- A detailed aftercare advice sheet will be provided when you come for your procedure.