MENOPAUSAL HAIR REMOVAL
Is the plucking, shaving and waxing those chin hairs your biggest annoyance?
Get rid of the daily embarrassment of facial hair
From 15 minutes
No. of treatments
No real downtime
Hair free Smoother Skin
Starting from £20
About The Treatment
Why consider Laser Hair Removal?
- Many changes occur to skin before, during and after menopause. It can have a drastic impact on your life.
- An increased level of testosterone, male hormones can cause embarrassing hair to grow on the face.
- Shaving, waxing and plucking those chin hairs becomes the priority at menopause.
- Over 40% of women who suffer with Menopause say that hair growth is the biggest frustration.
Our Laser treatment for Menopausal Hair Growth
- Our FDA approved Lasers can treat Menopausal Hair Growth. We have treated thousands of happy clients with dark thick growth associated with Menopause.
- You will be relieved of the embarrassment of having to remove the hair daily.
- Thicker coarser hairs will be eradicated and will be replaced by fine villous hairs which are not noticeable.
- The condition will become much more manageable and hairs will not grow back for a longer periods of time.
- The added benefit is skin will appear smoother and softer due to the laser penetrating deep to promote collagen production.
How the Laser works?
- The laser targets the melanin (brown pigment) in the hair shaft. The hair absorbs the light energy and converts it into heating up the follicle and disabling the hair growth mechanism.
- The darker and thicker the hair the better the Laser works. Women with menopausal hair growth respond well to the treatment as the hairs are terminal and dark.
Why choose us?
- We utilise the latest Laser & Light systems to ensure you are receiving the best possible treatment for your hair & skin type.
- We have the most versatile & effective hair removal systems available for coarse hair.
- We have the largest number of Lasers in one Clinic.
- Most of our clients are referred to by Friends & Family.
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality
4 Easy steps for Hair-free skin
This is a Free consultation with our laser technician to determine your skin and hair type and assess whether you are suitable for treatment.
Hairfree Test Patch
The laser technician will perform your requested treatment on a small area to check for suitability and skin reaction. You will need to wait one to two weeks after the test patch before you can book your session.
The treatment is performed by our trained and certified therapists. Our therapists have been trained under the guidance of a Laser Protection Advisor and a Consultant Nurse and have reached the standard required by Polaris, Candela and Lynton training schools to operate these machines safely.
Hairfree Post Treatment Advice
After your treatment you need to follow the post treatment advice. Your skin is photo sensitive after being exposed to a laser, so the most important thing to remember is to protect your skin by using a minimum of SPF 50 and not use any harsh chemicals on the treatment area during the course of the treatment.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ's
Before & Afters
|FACE||R.R.P||PRICE/SESSION||COURSE OF 6|
|Sides of Face||£35||£175|
|Eyebrows (Above & Middle)||£20||£100|
|BODY||R.R.P||PRICE/SESSION||COURSE OF 6|
|Hands & Fingers||£25||£125|
|Feet & Toes||£20||£100|
|Upper or Lower Back||£70||£350|
|Full Back incl. Shoulders||£150||£750|
|Chest & Abdomen||£110||£550|
|Navel Pubis Line||£25||£125|
|Hollywood (Full Bikini & Peri-anal)||£60||£300|
Why does Facial hair grow at Menopause?
- At menopause or peri-menopause estrogen hormones start to decline. The lack of estrogen within the skin produces a decrease in both thickness and suppleness of the skin. You can be left with dry dull looking skin and have increased facial hair growth.
- The most important aspect of decreased estrogen in the skin is the increased action of testosterone.
- Testosterone is a male hormone and in females it’s mainly produced by adrenal glands. Testosterone is converted to estrogen in the ovaries during the reproductive years, but as the ovaries cease to function the level of testosterone increases.
- An increase in testosterone will increase terminal hairs on the face including open pores and acne.
Problems of traditional methods of hair removal used for Menopause
Women will use a combination of hair removal methods such as waxing, threading, plucking, epilating and shaving to get rid of the hair. The following are reasons why these are not suitable methods of removal.
- Having to grow out hair.
- Can cause ingrown hairs.
- Messy, Sticky, uncomfortable, stretches & can remove delicate skin from the face.
- Treatments must be continued indefinitely.
- Short term fix
- Time consuming
- Effects the condition of the skin
Our Laser Treatment for Menopausal Hair Growth will give you long term hair reduction.
Call now for your Hair Free Consultation.
- While hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for menopausal women is highly recommended, it remains and individual decision.
- HRT tops up low levels of hormones estrogen and progesterone, which are caused by the menopause.
- Your doctor will advise you on the benefits and risks.