No. of treatments
1 – 2
Firmer Clearer Skin
£535 per session
Book Free Consultation
Why Consider Laser Skin Resurfacing?
- Do you have Sun damage? Is your skin looking old and Aged? Do you want to remove Lines and Wrinkles naturally without the use of Anti-wrinkle injections? Do you have pitted Acne scarring? Do you have a Birthmark or Scarring?
- The Non-surgical CO2 Laser Resurfacing Procedure is the answer to the above skin concerns.
- This strong Medical grade Laser treatment will transform your face and give you new skin. One to two sessions of this laser will give you significant results. Within a month you will start to see the transformation of your skin. As the collagen is produced and skin healing is taking place your skin will look better and better as the months go by. Although the healing can take months, the results are really fantastic. A strong CO2 treatment can be an alternative to surgery.
Results from Laser Skin Resurfacing
- You will get Fresh, Young Skin by removing old damaged skin layer by layer. Real Results after 1 session. Get the best skin of your life. The light of the Laser will remove damage skin and the healing process of the skin takes place to leave you with fresh new skin. The Resurfacing treatment will take years of your skin. Although you have to give time for your skin to heal the results are definitely worth it.
How our Treatment Works?
- Old damaged skin is removed using a Medical grade Carbon Dioxide Laser. The laser works on the outer layer removing old skin and works on the deep layers of the inner skin to regenerate the skin and promote collagen production. This collagen production tightens the scaffolding of the skin and strengthens the bond and deep structure of the skin. This in turn gives you tighter skin, reducing fines lines and wrinkles, pore size, removing sun damage and pitted acne scarring.
Why Choose Us?
- We have the most advanced CO2 Laser technology and operated by qualified Aesthetic Medical Doctors to ensure you receive the best results you’re your treatment safely.
- You will have full support during your after care to ensure there are no adverse reactions and ensure you have optimal results.
- Our Clinics have been performing treatments for 10 years and have treated thousands of patients with serious skin concerns.
Before & After
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Full Face & Neck
1 Session £895
3 Sessions £1800
Half Face & Neck
1 Session £535
3 Sessions £1050
The CO2 interacts with the water in the skin and blasts away the top layers of the skin which completely resurfaces the skin. When the skin is damaged the natural healing process of the body is kick-started to replace the damaged skin. During this process there’s more blood flow and nutrients to the area and this in turn promotes collagen and elastin production.
If your skin is aged and you are suffering from fine lines and wrinkles, if you suffer from pitted acne scarring, have scars or sun damaged skin then this is the treatment for you.
The CO2 can only treat light Skin types from very fair to very light olive skin. For darker skin types we recommend Skin Peels.
If you are having fully ablative you will require 1 session only. For the non-ablative we recommend up to 6 sessions 6-8 weeks apart. Please note that the number of sessions and strength of CO2 used depends on your skin condition.
You will feel a slight sting with this treatment and you Doctor will apply a strong numbing cream before the treatment to ensure that you feel as comfortable as possible. An ice cooling device will be used during the procedure to make your skin as cold as possible and ice pack will be applied after the procedure to make you feel comfortable.
The treatment can take up to 1-1.5 hours including application of numbing cream.
This is an aggressive treatment that definitely has downtime and you will need to book this treatment when you have time off work. You will have scabbing and crusting which can last up to 10 days and after this there will be some redness as the skin continues with the healing process. Your continued use of aftercare will promote quick skin healing. The skin will need to be protected with continuous use of sun protection cream.
Your Doctor will provide you an After-care kit which is included in the price of your treatment. This will include products that you must use during the healing time to prevent adverse effects and to give you optimal results from your treatment.
What Our Clients Say
12 Holmstall Parade,
36 Devonshire Road,
Maida Vale Clinic
4 Sutherland Avenue,