MEN’S HAIR REMOVAL
Did you know that 40% of our clients are Men? Our Laser Hair Removal for Men is extremely effective.
From 15 minutes
No. of treatments
No real downtime
Hair free Smoother Skin
Starting from £20
About The Treatment
Why Consider Laser Hair Removal?
- For Men unsightly or lackluster skin and Excessive hair can be as disconcerting as it is for women.
- Excessive body hair can be embarrassing for Men and the number of Men seeking Laser Hair Removal has risen drastically in the last 5 years. Did you know that 40% of our clients are Men?
- Do you have a forest of Back and Chest Hair? Are you Embarrassed to take your t-shirt off on holiday?
- Or perhaps you have thick coarse facial hair, Ingrown hairs, infected skin, pigment changes caused by years of shaving?
- Do you have excessive hair but don’t want to completely get rid of it, but just lighten the growth?
- In order to remedy this, tailored treatment programs for Men are becoming progressively more popular.
- Laser Hair Removal for Men is very effective due to the follicles being dark and thick.
Results from Laser Hair Removal?
- A huge 40% of our clientele is Male.Dramatic hair reduction plus smoother skin. Not only will the treatment get rid of thick hair, it will also improve the skin tone.
- Compared to any other method of hair removal Laser is the only technology that changes the way hair grows back, causing it to grow back significantly slower and finer.
- You can make the hair grow finer and not completely eradicate the hair.
- The irritation that comes with shaving daily will be eradicated.
- You will save on the time it takes to remove hair daily.
What causes Excessive body hair on Men?
- Men possess more body hair than women. Excessive body hair in Men is often caused by excessive levels of testosterone.
- The more the testosterone the faster and coarser the body hair will grow.
Which body areas can be treated?
The following tend to be the most popular areas, although any hair on the body can be treated.
- Nose and Nostrils
- Middle of Eyebrow
- Front Neck
- Back of the Neck
- Shaping Forehead hair and sideburns
- Chest Abdomen
- Hands and Fingers
- Feet and Toes
- Male Hollywood
Men are also having Legs treated to reduce the amount of growth and make the hair grow finer.
Why choose us?
- We utilise the latest Laser & Light systems to ensure you are receiving the best possible treatment for your hair & skin type.
- We have the most versatile & effective hair removal systems available for coarse hair.
- We have the largest number of Lasers in one Clinic.
- Most of our clients are referred to by Friends & Family.
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
Our Men’s Only Clinic
Are you looking for a more discreet service?
- Our Laser Clinic runs a successful Men’s only clinic on Sundays, by appointment only.
- You will be seen straight away in complete privacy.
- If you prefer you can book your appointment with a Male Laser therapist.
- You have the option to relax in our reception with a choice of Men’s Magazines to read, hot drinks on hand.
4 Easy steps for Hair-free skin
This is a Free consultation with our laser technician to determine your skin and hair type and assess whether you are suitable for treatment.
Hairfree Test Patch
The laser technician will perform your requested treatment on a small area to check for suitability and skin reaction. You will need to wait one to two weeks after the test patch before you can book your session.
The treatment is performed by our trained and certified therapists. Our therapists have been trained under the guidance of a Laser Protection Advisor and a Consultant Nurse and have reached the standard required by Polaris, Candela and Lynton training schools to operate these machines safely.
Hairfree Post Treatment Advice
After your treatment you need to follow the post treatment advice. Your skin is photo sensitive after being exposed to a laser, so the most important thing to remember is to protect your skin by using a minimum of SPF 50 and not use any harsh chemicals on the treatment area during the course of the treatment.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ's
Before & Afters
|FACE||R.R.P||PRICE/SESSION||COURSE OF 6|
|Beard (Half face incl. Front of Neck)||£80||£400|
|Front or Back of Neck||£50||£250|
|Nose incl. Nasal Hair||£30||£150|
|BODY||R.R.P||PRICE/SESSION||COURSE OF 6|
|Upper or Lower Back||£80||£400|
|Full Back incl. Shoulders||£170||£850|
|Chest & Abdomen||£150||£750|
|Hands & Fingers||£30||£150|
|Feet & Toes||£30||£150|
- Men want to get rid of chest hair to hair below their belt.
- In a recent survey by Gillette, it found that one in five men have a neat and tidy region and found that 92% of women preferred a man with a well kept downstairs.
- The treatment can remove all the hairs from Men’s private parts. This includes the pubic, the shaft, the penis, the testicles, the area between the anus and testicles as well as the peri-anal.
- If you would prefer to just keep it neat and tidy and trimmed and not get rid of all the hair you can go for a fewer number of sessions.
- Our Laser Hair Removal procedure is a completely safe treatment to perform on the male genital area.
- The treatment of genetalia varies greatly. We have a specific treatment protocol and parameter to ensure safety and results.
- Please rest assured that your personal space will not be invaded and our professional code of conduct will always be followed.
Benefits Of Removal
- Religious reasons
- Personal Hygiene
- Visual appearance
Why have Scalp Laser Hair Removal?
- Some Men prefer a cleanly shaven head, but maintenance is difficult.
- Some Men start to lose hair on the head and it’s an embarrassment having big bald patches, they try to disguise this by shaving the whole head.
- Men find it difficult to keep up with this clean bald look.
- Our Lasers can get rid of this problem safely. Men who we have successfully treated have reported the ease of not having to shave the stubble and a more aesthetically pleasing look.
What causes Balding?
- Even in early 20s Men can get balding of the scalp. This is due to excessive testosterone levels in the body.
- Genetics plays a part here. You can inherit genes that are oversensitive to the male hormone. If you have increased sensitivity to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), it will lead to finer hair, a receding hairline and eventually a scalp with minimal hair.
- The bad news is if you have a father or grandfather who went bald the chances are that you have inherited this.
- Other reasons for balding:
- Hormonal and nutritional deficiencies such as thyroid problems.
- Iron deficiency
- Steroid supplements
Is scalp laser treatment safe?
- Our Laser scalp treatment is completely safe.
- The laser removes the hair by a process called selective photothermolysis, which means getting the right amount of laser energy at the right wavelength it is able to destroy the hair follicle without destroying the surrounding skin.
- Laser hair removal is non-ionizing radiation which means that it does not penetrate deep enough to damage any cells. It is FDA approved and is completely safe.
How many sessions would I need?
- Although the scalp responds really well to the laser treatment, we still recommend 6-8 treatments every 4 weeks for best results.
Is the treatment painful?
- Patients with dark coarse hair will experience more discomfort. After each treatment, the hair becomes lighter and thinner and the pain subsides, which makes it easier to handle the laser.
- To help with the discomfort we use our ice cooler which provides ice cooling before, during and after the procedure.
- We also recommend a numbing cream such as Emla to be applied before the procedure. This will make the experience painless.
- Since most of the hair on the scalp is in the Anagen stage (growth phase), removal of the scalp hair is much easier than other body areas.
- The hair also tends to be dense and very pigmented on the scalp which makes it a better target for Laser.
Benefits of Scalp Laser treatment
- Smooth clean look
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Avoids the need to shave daily
- Eradicate the bumps that you would get from shaving
- Please always use sun protection even on the scalp whilst having the laser hair removal sessions.
Is this treatment for everyone that has this problem?
- You need to be sure that you want to get rid of the hair from the scalp. Once the hair is gone it is gone.
- If you are thinking about hair replacement procedures in the future, then you should not do this.
- At your consultation, we will discuss your individual needs and results.
- Many body builders and athletes take testosterone supplements. One of the side effects of this is increased hair growth and Acne.
- The steroids are a man made derivative of testosterone, the male hormone. They are performance enhancing drugs that increase muscle mass and decrease body fat.
- There are many side effects to taking steroids. We are seeing more and more Men with increased hair growth on backs and arms as a result of taking these steroid supplements.