30-45 minutes time
No. of treatments
No real downtime
skin texture improves
£75.00 per session
About The Treatment
Why consider Skin Rejuvenation?
- Do you have dull lifeless skin?
- Do you suffer from an uneven skin tone?
- Do you suffer from oily skin and open pores?
- Are you starting to develop fine lines and wrinkles?
- This can all add years to your face.
- Our Rejuvenating Facials will address your specific skin concerns and give you healthy,younger-looking skin.
- All our Rejuvenating Facials are suitable lunchtime procedures and have zero downtime.
Results from Skin Rejuvenation
Our Rejuvenating Facials are the ideal Pick me up treatment for your skin giving you excellent results:
- Even skin tone with a clearer complexion.
- Improved skin tone and texture.
- Decreased appearance of enlarged pores.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin generation to rejuvenate the skin.
- Improved appearance of fines lines and wrinkles.
- Aggressively helps thicker, leathery and sun damaged skin.
- Dead skin cells will be removed and the complexion left glowing.
- Perfect treatment before a special occasion.
- You will feel more confident in your skin.
Before & Afters
Approx treatment time: 45 mins
Result: A Mini Microdermabrasion treatment is performed followed by IPL Rejuvenation & then a Anti-ageing Gold Mask. This Photo Facial will produce evenly toned skin that looks more youthful. It is very effective on sun damaged skin.
Buy 6 session & get Jan Marine Stater Kit
- Bioglycolic Face Cleanser
- C-ESTA Serum
- Bioclear Lotion
- Transformations Face Cream
- Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant (SPF 33)
- Our Intense Pulse Light systems release precisely controlled short pulses of filtered light, which is delivered through the skin and then absorbed by the targeted damaged tissue.
- It stimulates the fibroblast cells within the skin that produce collagen and elastin.
- In addition, specific lesions can be targeted leaving a more uniform complexion.
- Appropriate for both men & women who wish for a more even skin tone and show mild to moderate signs of sun damage and photo-aging.
- Suitable for anyone who has neglected their skin, the skin is feeling dull and grey and they are in need of instant skin rejuvenation.
- Suitable for anyone who wants natural progressive results without the downtime associated with other procedures.
- Sun tan/use of sunbeds and fake tan
- Healing disorders such as those caused by Diabetes Mellitus and lupus
- History of Keloid scarring
- Recent use of Roaccutane
- Immune, lymphatic system disorders
- Anyone with severe photo ageing skin.
- Prior to the treatment, you must first undergo a consultation where details about your medical history are obtained in order to confirm suitability. Before proceeding, you will be asked to sign a consent form and undergo a test patch.
- The skin is thoroughly cleansed and massaged using rich cleansing milk. This will completely relax your facial muscles.
- A mild skin peel or Medical Microdermabrasion is performed before the IPL treatment to maximise the results.
- Exfoliating the skin to remove the top layers of dead skin leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft.
- A thin layer of chilled gel is applied to the area to guide the light into the skin.
- The light application is placed onto the skin and a short pulse of light is released.
- Photo-thermal energy delivered by the handpiece will gently heat up the upper layers of the skin. Heat absorbed by the targeted areas will stimulate your skin cells to generate new collagen helping restore your skin to its natural appearance.
- The hand piece is then moved to neighbouring areas and the process is repeated until the entire area is treated.
- The chilled gel is removed and an anti-ageing serum is infused into the skin.
- A 24 Karat Gold Mask is applied to provide further vitamins to the skin and take away any redness.
- Finally, Sun protection is applied to the area.
- A full Facial treatment including a skin peel or Medical Microdermabrasion with the 24 Karat Gold Mask takes an hour.
- Treatment is mildly uncomfortable but no anaesthesia is required.
- All of our patients tolerate the treatment very well and most find the treatment relaxing.
- Treatments are carried out every 2-3 weeks and 6 treatments are recommended for best results.
- Thereafter top up sessions are performed as required.
- There may be temporary redness and the skin may be slightly swollen.
- Any dark patches on the skin may appear worse immediately as they darken and form a micro crust before flaking away leaving the treated area clear.
- Most of the side effects are temporary and resolve themselves very quickly.
- Most people do not experience any side effects with this treatment. The treatment is considered a lunch time procedure and has no downtime or any associated peeling of the skin. You can return to your normal activities immediately after the treatment.
- Once you have had the IPL Photo Rejuvenation Treatment be sure to protect your skin with a sun protection cream on a daily basis.
- You can only use mineral makeup on the day of the treatment.
- Use specific products recommended by your therapist.
- You will be given aftercare advice sheet which you must follow.