- Maximum Strength Peel
- Rapid Lightening Procedure
- Reduces Melasma up to 95%
- All skin types Incl. Black skin
- Luminous, Smooth, Fresh Even skin
No. of treatments
80% Reduction in Melasma
About The Treatment
Why consider Cosmelan Melasma Peel?
- If you are frustrated with the dark patches on your face that have not responded to standard treatment.
- Melasma is often permanent unless treated.
- The peel uses Kojic Acid which safely reduces excess melanin in the skin reducing Melasma by up to 95%.
- It is a rapid lightening procedure adaptable to any skin type.
- It is safe enough to be used on the darkest skin.
- It is the best treatment for pigmentation and can strip years off you making you look 10 years younger.
- We have a high success rate treating Melasma.
Results from Cosmelan Melasma Peel
- You will get very noticeable results with this treatment.
- During the first & second week of cosmetic treatment using the Cosmelan method, the skin will already show a substantial improvement. Blemishes being treated will tend to diminish and simultaneously, the skin will start to show a brighter and rejuvenated look.
- During the end of the second week, you will notice significant revival and beautification of the skin.
- You will get stimulation of capillary circulation giving an effect of the new skin.
- The skin will appear Luminous, fresh, smooth and shiny.
- In 99% of cases involving blemishes or abnormal hyperpigmentation of epidermal origin, the blemish elimination process achieved a 95% efficacy rate.
Why choose us?
- We have years of experience treating Melasma.
- We offer quick, safe, lightning treatment for Melasma.
- We see great results on Melasma.
- Most of our clients are referred to by Friends & Family.
- We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
3 Easy steps for Melasma free skin
Melasma Skin Consultation
This is a Free consultation with our Skin Therapist to assess your skin and ensure that you are suitable for the peel. The Therapist will go through the procedure in detail, downtime, aftercare advice, products and end results.
The treatment is performed by our trained and certified therapists. The therapists will guide you through the two phases of the treatment, the first phase is in clinic treatment and the second phase is the home care treatment protocol
Melasma Post Treatment Advice
The Home care maintenance program is crucial to the success of the peel, You will need to use maintenance creams and It is vital that you use Sun protection cream all times after the treatment. You will be given aftercare advice sheet which you will need to follow strictly.
Before & Afters
|Price||Special offer||£895||£895 includes all your skin care products to Prep your skin before the peel.A Pre-Peel procedure 24 hours before your cosmelan to get your skin ready for the Cosmelan.After care products so you get continue to get the maximum results from your peel.|
- The peel uses kojic acid to induce a quick depigmentation action. The Kojic acid works by inhibiting melanin in the skin.
- It physically peels the skin layers and regenerates the skin.
- It significantly reduces the abnormal, dark, blotchy, discoloured patches on the skin.
- Anyone who has melasma that has tried everything and has not responded to standard treatments.
- You should not have the treatment if you will continue to have excessive sun exposure.
- You are not suitable if you have very thin sensitive skin.
- You have had any type of recent facial surgical procedure – you will have to wait up to 6 months until all the scars have healed.
- You have to wait 14 days prior to and after Botox and or Dermal Fillers.
- You are Pregnant or Breastfeeding.
- Have to wait 2 weeks after waxing your face or after use of depilatory creams
- Have to wait 4 weeks after Laser Hair Removal treatment.
- You have to stop using Glycolic acid and Retin A one week before the peel.
- You cannot have a glycolic peel one week before the treatment.
- Avoid using self-tanners, scrubs or exfoliating agents 48 hours before treatment – you have to wait one week after a Microdermabrasion treatment.
- You cannot have the treatment if you are allergic to mushrooms, as the peel contains kojic acid.
- Prior to the treatment, you must first undergo a consultation where details about your medical history are obtained and any treatments you’ve previously had. This will confirm your suitability for the treatment.
- A thorough Skin Analysis is carried out to find out what type of pigmentation you have. We will then go through the history of the pigmentation. This will allow us to establish a correct protocol for you.
- You will be given homecare skin prep kit to prep your skin for 2 weeks, this ensure your skin is ready for the peel.
- You will come to the clinic for a pre peel 48hours before the cosmelan peel, this degreases and fully prepares the skin so you get the best results from your cosmelan peel.
- The skin is cleansed with an Ultra Mild Cleanser.
- A degreasing solution is applied to aid ingredient penetration.
- The In clinic Mask is applied, it is left to dry for 15 minutes.
- You are sent home with the Mask on – The Mask has to be left on the skin for 8-12 hours.
- Normally we conduct these treatments in the Morning, so the Mask can be washed off by evening time.
- After the correct time period, you will need to wash the Mask off and use the homecare products which will be included in your treatment price.
- You will be booked in the next day to check your skin. At this appointment you will be given a maintenance cream which you will need to use 3 times a week.
- We will check your progress and maintenance plan regularly.
- A typical treatment session is approximately 60 minutes.
- The application of the Mask is completely painless.
- However when the skin starts to peel, it’s normal to feel a mild burning sensation with some itching and sensitivity. This can last a few weeks.
- Normally one treatment with homecare maintenance cream is enough to achieve good results.
- However in cases of deep pigmentation the treatment may need to be repeated, although after the first treatment the pigmentation will be much lighter.
- The peel has a high safety margin and can be safely used on dark skin types.
- Adverse Reactions to the Peels are rare but can include peeling, redness, scabbing, infection, recurrence of cold sores and prolonged sensitivity to the sun.
- You will need to leave the Mask on for up to 12 hours on the skin.
- Ideally, it is better to take a week off work.
- Your skin will peel a lot in the first week – you can peel after the first week but it will not be as noticeable.
- You will have dryness, tightness, soreness and itching for up to 4 weeks after the treatment.
- It is essential to follow a homecare routine
- The peel paralyses the melanin production for a long period of time. However, after the peel, the enzyme recovers its activity producing new melanin, particularly if there is sun exposure. Due to this the homecare cream must be used to maintain the results.
- You will need to ensure that you use the maintenance cream every day according to the therapist instructions. You will need to ensure that you keep your skin well moisturised with the Hydra Factor K cream and most importantly that you apply spf 50 Sun Protection cream every day.
- You will be given an Aftercare Advice sheet which you will need to follow strictly.