- Super Anti-Ageing Facial
- Instantly Plumped Skin
- Cocktail of Hylauronic & Amino Acids
- Best Vitamin Cocktail for Skin
- Brighter Firmer Skin
No. of treatments
4 – 6
7 days very Mild
Brighter Firmer Skin
£150 per session
About The Treatment
Why Consider Mesotherapy Facial?
- This facial treatment involves the injection of Hylauronic Acid or your PRP extracted from your own blood, which is injected into your skin using tiny needles. By injecting these secret ingredients into the skin will give you plumper more youthful skin. It works on a simple principle, the injury from the injections and the injection of special ingredients promote skin healing and in turn forces the skin to produce elastin and collagen.
- In this Facial your skin will be injected with pure nutrients that fertilize the skin so it can grow more collagen. The 30 minute lunch time treatment will give your skin a shot of growth factors, vitamins and pure nourishment.
Results from Mesotherapy Facial
- Glowing, Fresher more Radiant skin. The skin will definitely look plumper and feel tighter and more youthful. After a complete course of treatments the skin will start to produce more collagen and imperfections will be corrected.
How our Treatment Works?
- The skin is numbed to ensure you are comfortable during your injection treatment. Hundreds of tiny injections containing Hylauronic Acid or PRP are made all over the face to plump, correct and regenerate the skin. The remaining ingredients are massaged into the skin.
|Price||Special offer||£150 per session||£300 for 3 sessions|
The skin is numbed to ensure you are comfortable during your injection treatment. Hundreds of tiny injections containing Hylauronic Acid or PRP are made all over the face to plump, correct and regenerate the skin. The remaining ingredients are massaged into the skin.
The Mesotherapy facial is a suitable treatment for anyone who wants a non- invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin and treat fine lines and wrinkles.
For achieving optimal and long-lasting results, you will be required to go through this treatment more than once. We recommend a minimum course of 6 sessions to see optimal results.
You will feel slight stinging of the injections. Your skin will be numbed before the treatment to ensure you are comfortable as possible. There should be no pain after the treatment.
The Mesotherapy Injection Facial takes 30 minutes and is considered a lunch time procedure.
This is a minimally invasive treatment with no downtime, however there’s a possibility of minor bruising at the injection sites.
We recommend the Jan Marini Skin care Management System to use during and after your peel to really give your skin the best transformation. These products give your skin the ultimate glow and each of the products work to correct skin concerns.